What information does AVEX LLC collect?
The Footbeat services, including the Footbeat website, collect information about you. This information may include your name, your address, and certain other information we ask you to share with us. Regardless of the source of this information, if it can identify you as an individual, we call this information “personal information.” We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily choose to provide such information, such as when you enter your personal data or set up an account on this website.
In addition to personal information, the Footbeat services may collect the following information:
- Social media information
- Analytics information
- Footbeat account information: when you make a purchase on our online store, you have the option to check out as a guest or create an account. If you create an account, your name, shipping address and order history is stored so we can process orders, handle returns and contact you with product news. We do not view or store your credit card information. This is securely handled by our third-party payment processor
- Customer support information: whenever you contact AVEX LLC for help, we collect your name and email address along with additional information so we can efficiently address your requests, and to improve the Footbeat service. If you contact AVEX LLC via public forums such as Facebook or Twitter, we cannot guaranty the privacy of your communications through that third party channel. If you contact us by telephone, we may also keep a record of that contact.
- Contact information that is submitted to AVEX LLC related to obtaining our products.
- Site visit information: if you visit our website, we collect and store some "visitor information" from you. This information may include the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet protocol (ip) address of the computer you are using, the date and time you visit our website, and the internet address of the website from which linked you to our website.
Does AVEX LLC share my information?
AVEX LLC does not sell, rent, or share your personal information except as described in this policy, or as required by law or legal process, or to comply with authorized government oversight. We may contact you in order to provide updated information about our website, new or revised products, or about AVEX LLC.
Why do the Footbeat services collect this information?
Our purpose in collecting personal data about you is to:
- Respond to your requests and inquiries
- Provide you with information which interests you
- Effectively communicate with you
- Provide you with products and services
- Improve our products and services: location information, customer contact information, and site visit information
Our website will send a "cookie," a small text file, to your computer. This allows us to recognize your computer the next time you visit. Also if you create a shopping cart, and leave without checking out, a cookie will allow us to remember what you were shopping for and keep it in the cart for you. If you do not wish to accept cookies, refer to the "help" file of your internet browser to learn how to block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Can children use the Footbeat services?
The Footbeat services are not meant for use by children under 18, and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to create Footbeat accounts. If you are the parent of a child under 18 and believe he or she as created a Footbeat account, please contact AVEX LLC so the account can be deleted, and your child’s information can be removed from our active systems.
Do the Footbeat services track my activity across websites?
AVEX LLC may track your activity across multiple websites. When you visit our website, we automatically collect the name of the website you visited from (called the “referring page”) and the name of the website you chose to visit immediately after ours (called the “exit page”), and information about other websites you have recently visited. This information is used to improve our website. The Footbeat services do not honor the “do not track” settings available on most browsers. When Footbeat’s website detects the do not track signal from your browser, it will still collect referring and exit page information and other information when you visit our website.
Can I delete my Footbeat services accounts?
Customers can request that their account information be deleted by contacting customer care. AVEX LLC may still use de-identified data after you delete your account.
Will I receive marketing messages if I use the Footbeat services?
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from AVEX LLC by hitting the “unsubscribe” link in any email, or by emailing AVEX LLC at email@example.com. Opting out of promotional emails will not end transmission of important service related emails related to the ongoing use of the Footbeat services.
How does AVEX LLC protect my information?
AVEX LLC takes reasonable precautions to protect its information systems from damage or tampering. These include but are not limited to physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. Despite our best efforts, AVEX LLC’s cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cyber-criminals, or others will not be able to access, steal, or modify the information you share with us.
How do I contact AVEX LLC?